These resources are for enrolled international and undocumented students.  

Note: International Students applying to UCLA should follow the bioscience application process and visit the Graduate Division International Applicant website for more detailed admissions information for international applicants.

Undocumented Student applicants should indicate your country of citizenship on the citizenship page and indicate either visa type NN (if you have AB540 status) or visa type DA (if you have DACA status).

International and Undocumented Students

Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars
Serves as a resource and learning center for the entire UCLA community to promote global connection, international understanding and cultural sensitivity.  The Center provides an orientation program which helps international scholars pursue their goals while at UCLA. Specialized services, counseling and programs are offered for all international students and scholars, from the time of their arrival to their departure. The Center offers assistance with visa and immigration issues, employment, financial and tax matters, locating affordable housing, and English conversation classes. Located in Tom Bradley International Hall, 417 Charles E. Young Drive West, Room 106, (310) 825-1681.

Resources on Immigration Policy Changes
Created by the UCLA Advisory Council on Immigration Policy (ACIP), in partnership with UCLA Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, a centralized location with links to content that will answer questions regarding immigration policy changes and how they impact UCLA students.

UCLA Undocumented Student Program
The Undocumented Student Program (USP), within the UCLA Bruin Resource Center (BRC), supports undocumented students by providing caring, personalized services and resources that enable students to reach their highest potential.

Undocumented Student Resources, University of California Office of the President
UC Systemwide policies and support for undocumented students.